So I was just taking a trip down memory lane and looking at some posts I wrote a year ago, and I found my top 10 products post from just over a year ago, showing my best selling products from my first year as a distributor. Back then I wondered how things would change in my 2nd year. I couldn’t resist taking a look and seeing how things have changed. There is a huge range of products to choose from with Forever including for life balance, fitness and weight management, beauty and wellness and animals and home.
So here we are again, and in true top 10 fashion I’ll take you in reverse order and look at the changes from last year to this.
10. Aloe Jojoba Shampoo (New Entry) – Create soft, shiny and manageable hair with this pure aloe based formula. Keeps the scalp and hair looking clean and healthy.
9. Fast Break Energy Bar (New Entry) – A great tasting, low calorie snack or meal alternative. Each bar contains at least 50% RDA of the vitamins and minerals the body requires.
8. Aloe Ever Shield Deodorant Stick (Previously 5th) – Effective, long lasting and non-irritating underarm protection that can be used directly after shaving.
7. Forever Freedom (Drink) (Previously 6th) – With all the nutrients of the Aloe Vera Gel combined with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, this delicious orange-flavoured drink is ideal for those interested in mobility. Contains vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and provides great nutritional support for sports and active lifestyles.
6. Aloe2Go Sachets (New Entry) – Aloe Vera Gel blended with Pomesteen Power helps maintain the immune system. Great to take on holiday as these sachets do’t need refrigerating and mean you can keep taking your daily Aloe whilst on your travels.
5. Aloe Propolis Creme (Previously 2nd) – A rich, creamy blend of aloe vera, bee propolis, chamomile and comfrey, that does more than moisturise and condition your skin.
4. Aloe Vera Gelly (Previously 9th) – Essentially identical to the aloe vera plant’s inner leaf, our 100% stabilised Aloe Vera Gelly lubricates sensitive tissue safely. As if squeezed from the leaf, it’s absorbed quickly and calms irritated skin and helps soothing scarred skin.
3. Aloe Lips (Previously 1st) – Moisturising conditioning balm for lips that soothes and provides protection in hot and cold temperatures.
2. Aloe Vera Gel (Drink) (Previously 3rd) – The aloe leaf contains over 200 different compounds. Our gel is preferred by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy energy level.
AND MY NUMBER ONE PRODUCT
1. Aloe Berry Nectar (Previously 10th) – All the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel coupled with a sweet blend of apple and cranberry juice – high in antioxidant vitamin C and A, potassium and pectin to aid in cleansing the digestive system.
So Aloe lips has been knocked off the top spot by the Aloe drinking Gels, which means my sales now reflect the results of Forever Living as a whole, with the drinking gels being the most popular products. If you would like to learn more about the 4 different flavours of Aloe drinking gel then take a look at my previous post Which Aloe Gel is Right for Me?
One thing I have found as a distributor is that I find it easiest to promote the products I use myself, and I use all the products from my top 10 list personally. It means I can talk from personal experience of how the products have helped me.
So how many of these products do you use? Don’t forget we have our 60 day satisfaction guarantee so you can try any of our products with complete confidence and get your money back if you are not completely satisfied – check our terms when you make your purchase. Just contact me or use the buy forever living link at the top of the page.