When you join Forever Living as an independent business owner, then you may be your own boss, but you are definitely not alone. As I have mentioned in my previous post about Online Resources you have a huge amount of support and information from Forever Living to support you every step of the way.
The Aloe matters magazine, which is published periodically throughout the year, is one of these support tools we have. The magazine is available in traditional paper format, as featured in the current Aloe Matters Competition, but also it is available as an on line magazine full of interviews, product information, hints and tips and recipe ideas for those following the Fitness Program too.
This is a great magazine to read as a customer to find out about new and exciting products, but also as an independent business owner it’s a great resource we can use to support our business.
The current magazine, which is available until March 2016, has the following articles available – either click on the links to view, or get in touch via the Contact Me link above for your own paper copy.
- Build your summer body this Winter – Forget crawling away; prepare yourself for the coming year with Forever’s tips to super-sizing your workout.
- Marcus Leach:Standing at the centre of the world – Not everyone is bold enough to face their fears, but Marcus Leach was determined to battle through.
- Winter walks – The UK can be truly spectacular this time of year. Breathe in its beauty on one of these four fantastic featured walks.
- Be your own boss – Former PE teacher Chloe Edwards shares how she made a dramatic decision that transformed her life.
- A flawless makeover – Find out how our flawless by Sonya makeup transformed one reader’s look, plus tips on how you can easily transition from day to evening in just a few easy steps.
- Beat the chill – Don’t let the cold air ruin your holiday. Find out how you can beat the chill with the help of Forever.
- Pet-friendly products – Forever love animals so much; we even have a pet friendly product range, designed to benefit our 4 legged friends.
- Why Forever? – What exactly makes Forever stand out from the network marketing crowd.
So what are you waiting for – request your copy now or have an good browse on-line. And if you are interested in starting your own Forever Living journey then get in touch now and see how you can join my team.